18 August 2011

Viva Colombia

Sooooo I had the best time of my life. Ever.

Except for the horrible, shit-eating experience we had with Spirit Airlines.

Don't ever give these people your money or trust them with your life. Seriously.
On one of our flights, the seat section wasn't bolted to the floor on one end. Just sayin'.

Generally speaking, I'm a shitty photographer. I know it. I'm not ashamed.
It's partly because I don't have the patience to compose shots. Partly.

It's partly because I'm a shitty photographer.


Featured: corn, awesome


This guy parks like a fucking BOSS.

I really have no idea how he got those two wheels up on that step. There isn't a ramp anywhere. And if I recall correctly, this building is the equal of a county courthouse.
"Fuck it. I'm parking. HERE!"


Yep.


Coffee. In Colombia. You've not had any this good.

I said, you've not had any this good. Put your wayfarers down, close the lid to your macbook and listen to me:
You've not had any this good.

No. Shut your face and listen to me.

You've not had any this good. Ever. Anywhere.

No. Shut your fucking mouth and listen to me. Nobody cares about your Portland bullshit, your Austin scene, or your sister's pants.

Listen to me.

This. Is. The. Best. Shit. Ever.




Yeah.


Chill dog is Chill.
Dogs in Colombia, from my experience, are as content as a fat pothead with a box of tacos.


"Dirty on the outside, clean on the inside."


I saw this guy a couple of times in Bogota. I think his name is Harold, and he thinks your politics are boring as fuck.



Charlie Chaplin. In Zipaquira. Deal with it.


Right now I don't feel like writing about Colombia. I might tell some stories later. But trust me. It's an indescribably wonderful place full of awesome food, great scenery, and wonderful, caring people.

Go if you get the chance. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment